Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Start Again

I can't believe I started this blog back in May 2008. Time flies! My intent was to document a year of my life by posting one photo each day. I abandoned ship in '08, then tried to start again in '09, which didn't go so well either.

And now it's 2012! One of my resolutions for this year is to once again capture a year of my life in photos. I have deemed 2012 "The Year of Awesome," so I want to make sure I have documentation of the awesomeness as it unfolds. This year I'm armed with a new iPhone 4S with an 8-megapixel camera and a way to post to this blog using my phone, so I have no excuse to not follow through. And I'm also loosening up the rules. I have to take and post one photo each day, but if I want to post more than one, that's allowed too. Sometimes the awesomeness can't be contained to just one photo!

So in the words of Goenka (my new favorite person), it's time to "Start Again." Let's see where this year takes us . . .

No comments: